Wow, you guys! I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Ms. Amanda Fanger! Thank you sooooo much, Amanda! You are such a great supporter/motivator for me :) According to her post, I must share 7 facts about myself. So here goes nothing!
1. My favorite color is pink, but I wear a lot of black.
2. My daughter is my best friend, even though she's only 4. We do everything together :)
3. I like to sing and dance while I drive. It scares people.
4. I've been a vegetarian since March and I love it! There are so many great options. I had no idea.
5. My debut book, The White Aura, just released on November 30th. It's the best feeling and I'm still pumped!
6. I actually wrote my first book, a children's story, my senior year of high school. It was a creating writing assignment. The teacher was so impressed, she asked if she could keep it, and I let her. I wish I had made another copy now.
7. Winter is my favorite month and I can't wait for snow!
Now, I'm going to tag some people that I believe deserve this award.
Rebekkah Ford--she's a great motivator and always has fun posts!
Mariella Cecilia--awesome blogger with an awesome name!
Gail and Paul Gallacher--a cute blog about their adventures and book, Larby Lodge.